Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a fine shampoo but hard to measure hair loss/regrowth

You order the product because it talks about hair regrowth but then you get it and it says should be used in conjunction with 2 other products. So hte first thing you're thinking is "SCAM," but I have a friend who is fairly convinced it works. They also use the conditioner.
I'm giving it 3 stars becasue I have hope it will work. I'm not bald or even balding - I just have some thinning hair near my forehead. I'm not expecting to turn into an orangutan so my expectations are quite small. If I see a noticeable difference in the months to come, I'll be the first person to come back and give this 5 stars and sing it's praises from the rooftops. Until then, it's simply an expensive shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment