Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Monday, July 13, 2009

Less hair in my brush must mean more on my head

I have only used this product for 35 days, however, it seems there is significantly less hair in my brush -- even in this short time. I know hair loss is seasonal, and depends on many factors beyond shampoo and conditioner used. However, I believe this product actually works! Both my wife and I have long hair which has always been very fine. Both of us now use Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner. We do not know if we are both experiencing less hair breakage, or if fewer hairs are being pulled from our scalps when we brush our hair after washing. We awarded four stars because we are seeing a difference in hair loss, if not fullness. We suggest you try the Nioxin System as we have. We will update our review after 90 days using Nioxin. So far, we are realy impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment