Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Monday, February 23, 2009

Nioxin System 2 Starter Kit

Product Description
A 3-step system to cleanse, moisturize and nourish the hair and scalp.

Customer Reviews

smells like urine in your hair after shampooing2
This stuff does not leave your hair smelling good. I have to follow it with a second conditioner and I can't, after 3 months, tell any difference in growth/thickness. My hairdresser used it and said the same thing. Same with my sister in law who has used it for a year. Seems like it would work, but keep looking...

very good product, very expensive though3
It works well, but you get a much better deal when you buy the cleanser and scalp therapy in the 33.8 ounce bottles, thats 67.6 ounces for around 65 dollars.

Here, you get 8.4 ounces and an extra scalp treatment for 30 dollars. Do the math. it is more expensive for the starter kit in the long run.

If you want to try it out and see if it works for you I would suggest this starter kit, especially if you have shorter hair. Otherwise, from my experience it works well and if you've got the cash, get the bigger bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment