Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nioxin System 2 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Duo Set for (Natural Hair: Noticeably Thinning) 33.8 oz (1 Liter)

Product Description
A daily volumizing cleanser that gently removes residue and DHT from the hair and scalp to promote a healthy scalp environment. It also provides nourishing vitamins, proteins and amino acids.

A daily volumizing scalp and hair conditioner that moisturizes and improves resilience, while promoting a healthy scalp environment with soothing essential oils, special anti-oxidants and enzymatic complexes.

Customer Reviews

Makes my scalp tingle 3
I tried this product also and it makes my scalp tingle but dries the hair and somewhat the scalp also. I also used the nioxin scalp peel. I'm not sure which product helped but with the use of Grape seed oil extract and these products I've managed to grow a lot of new vellus hair in the front of my scalp where my hairline had receded.

No comments:

Post a Comment