Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nioxin System 2, Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Set (25.4 oz bottles)

Customer Reviews
Satisfied and Still Waiting4
First of all let me tell you about my hair.
Its just above my shoulders, medium brown, and very fine. I am only 21 years old but I have problems with my hair falling out. My doctor says its probably because I take birth control pills and have been for about three years now. Every time I sleep I wake up with hair on my pillow. Every time I shower and blow dry my hair I lose lots of strands.
Well, this product may not make my hair feel any thicker yet, but I have a feeling that in due time it will. So far I have noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of hair that falls out after sleep/shower. I seriously don't lose half as much hair as I use to, or so it seems.
Because no more hair is falling out, I expect it to feel thicker in due time.
I use the product just like it says to on the bottle every single time I wash. It says to massage your scalp with the cleanser for at least 1 minute and leave the conditioner in for up to 3 minutes. I NEVER skip time in this and I try massaging my scalp the way the hair dresser does when I get hair cuts.
I would only rate a product with a 5 if I though it was perfect. This is pretty close.

Good luck,
HB

No comments:

Post a Comment