Nioxin Shampoo

Nioxin Scalp Therapy

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brand New Nioxin System 2 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy (16.9 oz) set

Customer Reviews
This Stuff Is Great!5
I've been using Nioxin for about a year or so. The follical booster just takes a little and doesn't leave your hair or scalp gunky.
I started using this by recommendation of a friend. I had been loosing a lot of hair due to my meds. Although it takes about a month to really kick in, I noticed a big difference in the amount of hair loss.
I also use the shampoo, but a stylist told me that any good shampoo would have the same results, but I'm not taking any chances and use it anyway. The cool part about the shampoo is that you can actually water it down a bit making the shampoo last longer.
I highly recommend this product!
And the vitamins help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment